Monday, 3 August 2026

The last frame on a roll

Easter 2025, I'd invited my Mum over for a few days and I was still living in Wales. To pass the time, I'd take my Mum for day trips.  One day we went to the Brecon Mountain Railway.



Taken on Kentmere Pan 100 film


I took several rolls of film with me and my Chroma Camera Six:9 camera, configured for 6x9 shooting. The final roll was left unfinished with a single frame left. After my Mum went home the single, unexposed frame needed to be shot so that I could develop the roll.  So I went down to New Dock in Llanelli, leaned over the bridge and took this final shot, which, as it turned out, was a bit of a banger!


 Kentmere Pan 100


2 comments:

  1. Family memories, a good day out and a banger. What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete